Market Leaders in Asbestos Insurance
Aspect Contracts Ltd is a leading provider of asbestos risk management services and has, over the last 10 years, provided a specialised service and market leading solutions, to the loss adjusting, insurance repair, and claims management industry, in addition to providing this service to Registered Social Landlords undertaking Decent Homes Project Work, and Domestic Housing Stock.
We provide asbestos related inspection and removal services within domestic and commercial properties that have suffered a trauma event such as an escape of water, flood, fire, or subsidence.
From the initial instruction, we take full responsibility for liaising with the policyholder, in attending site and testing for asbestos, and then making further arrangements for the subsequent removal and repair if required. We work closely with the Insurers’ and their preferred supply chain contractors to ensure that all works are completed in an acceptable timeframe for the policyholder.
We have an established reputation for providing a reliable and rapid response service to national clients, often on a framework contract basis, working for major Insurers & Networks such as Direct Line Group, Legal & General, Aviva, Davies Group, Cunningham Lindsey, Crawford’s, Innovation Group, Chemdry & Property Consortium to name but a few.
We overcame very tough commercial & logistical challenges in providing this nationwide service, and invested heavily in terms of infrastructure & innovation, undertaking around 10,000 claims per annum.
In operating within very strict Service Level Agreements, our Core Service Offerings are:
- Policy holders are contacted within 2 hours of receiving instruction
- Attend site within 2 working days to sample materials
- Hand deliver the samples to a UKAS Accredited Analytical Laboratory that same day (with 24 hour turnaround on analysis)
- Within 5 days of receiving instruction from the Client, to attend site and undertake removal, with the exception of any licensable materials identified
- Achieve and maintain customer satisfaction levels of no less than 95%.
In terms of innovation, Aspect pride ourselves in our bespoke insurance-based Claims Management System, iPad technology, and staff training initiatives. These procedures assist in providing this service provision by:
- Managing the process of the claim in seeing the end to end journey
- Uploading all necessary documentation
- Updating information from site using tablets in real time
- Providing remote access for our clients, giving total transparency to all our work
- Producing diligent MI
- Managing KPI’s through a traffic light system.
Our substantial investment in resources, IT Infrastructure, and leading edge technologies, combined with customer focused in house training, has allowed Aspect Contracts to firmly establish itself as a market leader in the provision of asbestos testing & removal services for the loss adjusting, insurance repair, and claims management industry